Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Well I thought of blogging yesterday but NO NO!! The frigging internet is spoilt BUT my LOVELY FATHER fixed it . And my mom thinks my singing is awful! But it irritates her ! So if I want something I just sing and irritate her soo much she HAVE to get me what I want! Anyway !

I have shit about exams I wanted to blog yest .
math was some how easy I finish at 8.45 and stare at the paper and the paper stare at me.. Until the paper wink at me! .. haha ok .. But the math was easy . haha a b4 I exam I was MOST RELAX than all the other exams ! So RELAX that me and Pauline made up words . eg. htam ( math said backwards) it`s so funny .. Oh oh one more "arbegla" (algebra) hahah! After the exam I had English oral it SUCK SO MUCH! I have no idea what the fuck I was talking about. All the shit that came out was SHIT! fuck u Chelsea! It`s worst WAY worst then oral! ARH! nvm it`s over! YES it`s over!

after all the oral I waited for Pauline and saw michelle and teach her tat love thing and talk a lot bout STUFF! haha and Pauline came and we went to orchard! Wit pris . sam. angel.ped. haha bought FIP-FLOP! Nice nice!! Love love it! So so much! And bought some CHUNKY bangles! They`r nice ! We walk and talk a lot till my leg are sore.. More sore then my mouth ! haha and went to parkway to look for Gladys went to shop around .. And I finally went home. Sleep dam early super sleepy I slept at 10 and wake up at 10 ! haha! Love sleeping!

TODAY!
I slept soo soo much melly and aurelia tired to talk me SERVER times but I was sleeping haha! When I finally wake up they were like FINALLY .. Anyway. Shower and went to parkway wit melly . Somehow aurelia can`t go WELL TOO BAD! U MISS ALL THE FUN! Anyway bought my lovely SHADES!! FINALLY! YES! melly bought the same one as me! (: MEANS I have taste! uh huh ! And look at tops GOSH! Temp me !! I nearly bought it! ARH! But no I told melly "till I get my lovely biks no buying :D " and so we went around but nothing much it was EARLY! 10.45 - 11 shops were just opening! Gosh! So we took a cab to marina cove to see some biks but the FUCKING shop was not open! It was 12 + haha! What the hack! Anyway we took another cab to kallang mrt to take to orchard and stop at Somerset . Went to herren 1st and look at our biks and some other shops. den went to wisma and at SUFERSgirls! I bought my biks at $75 but it`s real nice!!! Love love love it! And went to top shop to look at things and melly bought me unddies! haha mouse unddies! haha ! We`ll wear it tml ! Yes ! And cats will chase us haha! Spent all my frigging $$ but I bought all the things I want (:
shopping list now
towel roxy -$45-$55
ripcurl bag -$35
top from forever 21 $29
nakkie from top shop $29
top from top shop $39
bangles from top shop or perkins $23 / $ 23
top from billiabong $28
shorts from top shop $39
shorts from forever 21 -$33
anyway after shopping at wisma went to herren again and walk a lot ! And thought of going to melly`s house so we headed to the mrt station and in the mrt AND we stop to go to plaza sing! Too loook at bags and walk around haha! it`s madness walk and walk and look and shop haha! Finally went to melly house and we play it`s fun ! And I went home and here I`m blogging (:tml`s another day for a great shopping spread!


time flys
8:07 pm


Chelsea♥

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You are a lover; borrow Cupid's wings,
And soar with them above a common bound.
-Romeo and Juliet: Act 1, Scene 4

hi love







6PEACE04
6PEACE04
1/2 (2005)
DOUBLE2
AMANDA (Sec 4)
AMANDA (Sec 3)
AMANDAM
American Eagle
BETRIS
BIANCHINE
CLARISSA
CONS
CHERRIE
DEWAIN
ELDWIN
FCUK
Forever 21
GLAD
Gap
Hollister Co.
ISABLE
MAYVELLE
MARIA
MARYANN
MARILYN
MEGAN
MELISSA.L
MONA
MICHELLE.C
Mango
NAT
NURYL
NURHUL
Old Navy
PAMELA
PRIS.C
PRIS.D
RUTH
SAK
SAM
SHAKEELA
SITI
STACE
SZE.CHING
VALERIE
Topshop

♥11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
♥12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
♥01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
♥02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
♥03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
♥04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
♥05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
♥06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
♥07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
♥08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
♥09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
♥10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
♥01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
♥03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
♥04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
♥05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
♥06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
♥07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
♥08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
♥09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
♥10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
♥11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
♥12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
♥01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
♥02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
♥03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
♥04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
♥05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
♥06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
♥07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
♥08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
♥09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
♥10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
♥11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007